I haven’t talked much about my weekend workshop with @kristen_ley but it was lif…


I haven’t talked much about my weekend workshop with @kristen_ley but it was life changing. So much so that it’s hard to put into words in one post. That’s why I’m going to break it down a little at a time. One of the bonuses of the workshop was to be able to work with Beth Morgan Photography to get some new headshots and fun product shots! I haven’t been in front of the camera much since my vitligo has taken over so much of my face. I guess it’s a little insecurity and a lot that I feel like I look like I have a turtleneck on. (laughing at myself feel free to laugh with me) I don’t really think too much of my vitiligo. I do wonder why I got it and what that means my immune system is doing. It’s obviously weakened and I hope to build it back up enough that no other auto immune diseases attack my body. The vitiligo is continuing to move and the good news is where there is no pigment there is no sun damage. So all that sun damage to my face is gone. BONUS! #lucysinspired #inspiretogive #communityovercompetition #risingtidesociety #flashesofdelight #makersvillage #chasinglight #creativityfound #dowhatyoulove #exploretocreate #liveauthentic #thehappynow #tilinsiders #theinstagramlab #thegramgang #thejuggleisreal #vitiligo #vitiligonation #dappleddarling #vitiligobeauty #vitiligoworld #vitiligopride #vitiligogirl #vitiligobeauties #vitiligoawareness #gorlswithvitiligo #teamvitiligo #inourskinwewin #dappleddarlings #theskinimin



Source by lucysinspired

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้